Monday, December 19, 2005

Mr. Matt Photography



I finally finished Matt's photography site, with the exception of his profile page. Go see it, link above! Let me know if anything looks odd on your browser. Hey Mooselet and Gabe, the photo featured is actually a pic of Hull bay 2 Thanksgivings ago. It's probably the best Hull has looked since we all left it, huh?

To those who know me (the only ones who read this except for the occasional wandering religious troll) Matt is my wonderful man, who also was my first real beaux back in teenage days. Thanks to our travel-lust and the antics of an old acquaintance who is now officially insane (looong story!), we are back together and better than ever. It seems that since we hooked up again 4 years ago we've become quite the creative duo, with him passionate about photography and me creating the best paintings I ever have. Isn't that the way it should be? (4 years?? Holy Crap!)

Anyway, the site took awhile, since I'm not guru-level on Dreamweaver/Fireworks yet. Converting huge jpegs into smaller web jpegs, thumbnails and pngs is a real pain in the ass. But now he has an attractive website to show to potential clients.

Today I'm working on my mural portfolio because I have a big meeting coming up tomorrow with a spa owner. Have to print out some new photos of recent work to add.

We also have an artsy fartsy charity-party to go to tonight at a local gallery. I have 7 small paintings and he has about 8 small mounted photos committed to a charity sale, half the proceeds go to the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital here. The other half goes to the artist, and we are free to donate to the hospital if we want. If I sell anything my money is going to New Orleans groups.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

For someone who's not a guru, you need very well. I love the photos, even the Hull one. ;-) I miss the water, but that's about all I miss of ye olde stomping ground.

Now that we've seen Matt's stuff, when do we get to see some of your work? I'd love to see some of it, and if you ever want to come to Australia to do some murals, my house is open.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sure is a big lake y'all got up there!! Huh-huh!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Bostonbootgirl said...

Moose don't tempt me. If I come to Aus. to paint murals I'll never leave. Have room for 2? We'll wash dishes!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mooselet said...

You'll wash dishes?? You're hired!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home