Thursday, December 08, 2005

Wasting More Time Yet Again.....

Inspired by Mooselet, I've decide to take the Spiritual Challenge:

You are an Atheist

When it comes to religion, you're a non-believer (simple as that).
You prefer to think about what's known and proven.
You don't need religion to solve life's problems.
Instead, you tend to work things out with logic and philosophy.


Woop! Not a big surprise there!!


And another one:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test



I so disagree with supposed High Score on Level 8 and 9! I am NOT treacherous or malicious! I just don't do as I'm told all the time, so there. And I guess the fact I love Quentin Tarantino supposedly makes me violent????? I'M GOING TO KILL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS STUPID DAMN TEST!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vince said...

Quote : 'I'M GOING TO KILL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS STUPID DAMN TEST!!!!'

Beware, Kristin, that's a Level 10 on Dante's scale... ;o)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home