Sunday, March 12, 2006

Orlando bound

Gotta go to Orlando today for work again, we're expected to be there till the end of the month. I won't be around again much...so wish I had a laptop!

Good news...my second consult with new clients for faux finishing went very well yesterday. I really like these people, they are very nice, and they have a very large home and many paint ideas. Already I've met the kids and they are pleading with their parents to get murals done in addition to their fauxed bathrooms.

There are 6 bathrooms I'm doing. SIX. There are 4 people who live there. Yesterday we accomplished getting the types of finishes they want. I left them all the color swatches so they can finalize that. We did discuss colors a bit, but as husbands and wives go, they did disagree on much of that.

When I get back we'll finalize the colors, I'll work up final samples and hopefully start working and getting paid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

SIX freakin' bathrooms???? Holy crappy doodles Batman. I've got 2 and consider myself lucky. Six? So. Jealous.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home