Monday, May 15, 2006

Sexuality2 Women's Art Party in Miami


Wicked wicked pissah! I'm in an art show, and not just any art show. It's a kickass women's art party, complete with dj's, a burlesque show by Lola, grrrl bands, booze, cleavage, and a sexiest dressed contest.

Brought to you by Lissette Barros of Eve Interrupted, this is their 7th art show since Sept. 2003. The last one was wildly successful and this one looks to be even better. I saw photos of the last one and it looked HOT! The show is called Sexuality2 Women's Art Party, and all the art will have the wonderful sexuality of women as a theme. All women are invited, especially women who love women. Men too are also invited.

WHEN:

This Friday, May 19th, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.

This leaves us some time to go to Churchills, if you so desire....HOORAY FOR CHURCHILLS!!!

WHERE:
THE WYNWOOD LOFTS
250 NW 23 STREET
UNIT: 204A
(Global Spirits Studio), DOWNTOWN MIAMI 33127, (WYNWOOD ART DISTRICT)

Tix are $8. If you are going with me, then I'll front ya. Just buy yer own drinks, which I'm told will be cheap, unless of course I sell something then it's on me!! I have 3 pieces in, one of which is shown above.

See the listing in Miami Times events online, scroll down just a bit to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

Is that your painting/drawing? Good for you, chickie!!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Bostonbootgirl said...

Yup! Have more coming up, I'll post them later on.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home