Thursday, September 21, 2006

Vampire Ball

Not much to write for this post, just some crazy photos of last night's adventure.

Went over to Sue's house for dinner and b-day cake, a scrumptious meal! Then went to my her favorite club, The Morgue, where she was to paint. This is becoming a bit of a trend here...artists painting and drawing at dance clubs as entertainment.

This photo is Sue in the purple bra top and gypsy headscarf, with her painting to the left. The big drag queen in a fly costume was mincing around with a microphone and camera crew for some Spanish language show.


Sue doing her thing.


















I didn't get too many photos. My allergies kicked in for part of the night, forcing me outside, when I finally got some medication working I was back inside doing charcoal drawings.

This is a bed of nymphs and satyrs with same camera crew.







Burlesque girl and some guy in a great monster costume. The Morgue, as name would have it, is a goth club, which Sue is very much into. I, not so much!

It was a fun night. But I'm tired right now. My allergies are really kicking my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home