Friday, October 27, 2006

Getting High

20'-25' high, to be exact. Work has been getting busy, and between painting ongoing ceiling murals and hanging 500' feet worth of huge banners from unistrut frames in CompUSA's, I don't know what the ground feels like anymore. After a day of riding around in a scissorlift and securing steel into dusty trusses with an impact drill (fun!!!!), my truck feels hopelessly earthbound.

So life is busy again. Next week I'm off to Nashua, NH and Coldasfuck, MN to hang more banners. Not sure where Nov. will take Matt and I on our bannerific journies, although our Best Boss In The World tells us she wants to send us to Hawaii at the end of the month to build a Sony Shop.

Yeah, we can handle that!

So what else is new in life?

I've discovered that Bill Maher lives in my head (along with Lewis Black and Denis Leary). Actually, I am Bill Maher, only with pink hair and tits.

Barack Obama
is The Great Brown Hope of America. Why wait? Obama, '08!

The Dixie Chicks are punker than Johnny Rotten.

Diebold voting machines can be hacked with a screwdriver and a thumbdrive.

My Mom hangs out with younger women and goes to rock concerts. (Go Mom!)

Men are turned on by women who use impact drills.

That's all the useless information I could dredge out of my tired little head. Time to sit by my honey and have a Heineken and watch Shaun of the Dead.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

I just read an interesting piece on Obama in Time. Seems like he may need a little more seasoning, but then again with too much "seasoning" politicians turn into jaded pricks, so there you are.

The Hermit quite liked Shaun of the Dead; hope you found it fun!

Hee!!! The last three letters of my word verification are 'fck'. I am so infantile sometimes...

7:18 PM  
Blogger Bostonbootgirl said...

Yeah, a lot of people have the same criticism. I actually read somewhere that if he does get more exprience he might turn into another pompous windbag like Joe Biden :)

It doesn't worry me much. It might actually turn out to be an asset as long as he can prove to pick good cabinet members. Plus, Bush didn't need much experience to get elected, thanks to Daddy!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home