Tuesday, October 30, 2007

AND THE BOSTON RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES!


Holy shit I wish I was home! What a game! What a season!!!!


Looking at these photos makes me so damn happy. What a celebration. The streets are just jammed with ecstatic Red Sox fans. The Dropkick Murphy's are on a frigging parade float with a clogging Jonathan Papelbon. DOES IT GET ANY BETTER?




More photos from the ALCS and World Series games:















Papelbon with Mark Orrell from DKM.



































































Papelbon with the Dropkicks on the field I believe after the ALCS win. DKM played in Fenway that night.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

I watched game 4 and admit while I'm happy for all the diehard Sox fans I'm at a bit of a loss. Two world series wins in 4 years? My father lived his entire life without ever seeing them win one, and now 2 in 4 years? Someone needs to write a self-help book.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home