Saturday, November 25, 2006

Door to Door Atheist?

Just got back from Hawaii. It didn't suck. I'll write more later and post photos, since right now I must get to bed. BUT I have this little gem of a video for ya...

Ever have unwanted guests at your door? I know Mooselet has. This Australian atheist got sick and tired of Mormons knocking on his door, so he actually went to Salt Lake City, UT, the birthplace of Mormon religion, to see how they liked it. Moose, I have no idea where the Jehovah's Witnesses came from , but you might want to stick some free cd's with this guys' video on it on your mailbox just to get the message across.......

It's funny. Really funny. Especially the old guy with the broom.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

Holy Crap (pun intended) that is too funny! Only an Aussie. Seems those Mormons are a little touchy when their shit is turned around on them.

I actually had some JW's come around again a couple of weeks ago around 10 in the morning. I think my dogs scared them a little because they stopped at the gate, handed me one of their pamphlets and left.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home