Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Big Snit


I used to go to animation festivals a lot at the Somerville Theater. I saw the very first Simpsons and Pixar shorts before they made it big time. Most animation shorts were a few minutes long, some were brilliant, some where stupid, many were whacky, funny, poetic, irreverant, or sick and undeniably twisted (thanks to Spike and Mike).

This is the one I remember most fondly. I've ran searches on it before and couldn't find it until now. It's called The Big Snit, by Richard Condie. If you're married or have been with your sweetie for a long time, I think you'll find this video hilarious.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zap said...

Hey Bootgirl,
You should have called me...I'm canadian and of course, the snit is a Canadian National Film Board production. Yep! this is a perennial favourite of me and my wifes.

The NFB has a store/outlet in Toronto (my home town). There are more shorts like this one in this series.

R u Canadian?

allright, I'm going on and on....enjoy your posts.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home