Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Not Without A Purpose, Not Without A Fight

Just got back from a week of crazy work in Nashua, NH and Minneapolis, MN. I'll get into that later, but suffice it to say that I freaking LOVE New Hampshire. If I ever move back to New England that's where I'll go and I'll drag snow-hating Matt with me. It was so good to be back up there, albeit as brief and hurried as my stay was. Boy is that accent thick. When you live away from home this long, it's just so damn obvious when you come back. Even my mother doesn't sound that bad, except when she says Target.

THE STREET DOGS KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just keep getting better and better. Their new album, Fading American Dream, is out in stores now. You can get it from Newberry Comics, which I just visited in Nashua a few days ago. I remember Newberry Comics when it was just one store in Harvard Square. Um, and I also carried potatoes in my pockets to keep my hands warm on the way to school.

That's it for now. Did you vote today????? I did. I voted for Max Linn, the third party candidate for Govnah. I love that guy. But of course Crist is going to take it, the spineless bastard. But hey, at least he's a moderate.........for now. Re the latest news: it's nice to see Dems taking back some seats across this country to redistribute the balance of "power" in this country. Not that I have that much hope for them either. Goodbye, Santorum!!!!!! Smeared on the wall again, fucker!
I dearly hope Dan Savage is dancing around his living room with that bit of good news.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home