Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Great Friend

I just got back from Boston. Was up there for 4 days for a sad reason. Ann "Nancy" Winchester Monaco, a dear friend of our family, has passed after struggling with a declining body that couldn't house her vibrant young spirit any longer.

I missed the wake and today's funeral because I have to get on another plane today for business purposes. But my thoughts are with her family and mine. This is going to be a tough week for them all.


Thank you, Nancy, for all the love you showed my mother, my father and my entire family. Your humor, strength, bottomless compassion and generosity of spirit has been and always will continue to be an inspiration. Because of you, we all loved each other that much more. You and your amazing family are the truest friends, and I consider myself undeservedly blessed to have have known you. We have learned so much from you. You will be missed and never forgotten.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

I'm sorry for your family's loss. She sounds like a remarkable lady.

Can I say, though, that the second picture you have here is very, well, ghostly? It's a little freaky. :)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home