Friday, May 18, 2007

Thanks, herpes girl.

Dear Anonymous via my now deleted review of a Street Dogs show:

Yeah, thanks for spreading some of your virtual virus over my way in the form of nasty little outbreaks....er, I mean "comments".

Hey, it sucks, and I'm sorry. I woudn't wish it on anyone (well, almost anyone!) But I'm not a big fan of being part of your war, which apparently you spend just about every waking moment of your life waging, judging by the site I just visited. I just like the band, that's all. I have nothing against anyone in the band. I don't mind a negative comment or 2, but yours is straight up defamatory and disgusting, true or not.

Best of luck to you. But please think a little harder about including strangers like me who don't even know the guy personally (and I have friends who do) and just want to enjoy one of the best freakin' bands on the planet right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home