Friday, January 13, 2006

Boots on the Web!






Haven't been around much lately due to the fact I've been doing all kinds of frightening things like....getting INCORPORATED! Yikes! I am now officially a CEO of my own business called Currier Art and Mural, LLC. Cost me two-hunerd-buckeroonies. Now I get to have meetings with myself annually and get an offical tax ID number with the IRS. Oh Joy. At least at my meetings I allow beer. I'm going to need it.

(LLC is short for Limited Liability Corporation, which means my personal assets aren't liable if I bounce a can of white enamel all over a client's antique Oriental, which would never happen. And, even if they did try to sue me, then what do they get??? An Ipod, a bumpersticker-plastered 2000 Ford Ranger worth $4000 if I'm lucky, and a pair of 15 hole Doc Martens that need a good polish. Snicker!)

I also had a nice little visit with my new accountant. Krikey. He's in for a treat. This gal may be able to put a brush to the canvas but don't ask her nuthin' 'bout numbahs. Just get the bib and the helmet ready, Kristin just hopped off the short bus with a manila folder in her hands.....hide the sharp objects...

Things left to do: Get a city AND a county license. Everyone wants a piece, dammit. Also, need liability insurance. All these things are legal to run a decorative painting company in the state of Florida. Gotsta pay da man.

Also, I'm going to Maryland Sunday for a week of work in my other gig, so I won't be letting off steam here on Blogspot. I get to tear down retail fixtures, that oughta do it.

Ta Ta for now, ya'll.

Oh...and the rather incongruous boot image that has nothing to do with the subject matter of above post is just there because I'm trying to tie the image to my profile on Myspace. Simple things for simple minds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice boot prints....i too have a copy of nike shoes print and i hang it on my walls...

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home