Saturday, January 14, 2006

Green Ham and Eggs





Oh my. I wasn't going to bother posting anything else until I got back from Maryland next week, but after sifting through news this morn I just HAD to post this.

Apparently some scientists in Taiwan who evidently have more time on their hands than anyone would hope for have created the world's first.....fluorescent.........green................................PIG.

Not only is he green on the outside, but he's green on the inside too. Quote from article: “There are partially fluorescent green pigs elsewhere, but ours are the only ones in the world that are green from inside out. Even their hearts and internal organs are green,” Wu said on Thursday.

This pig would fit right in at 80's night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

Just because you can do a thing doesn't necessarily mean you should do a thing. I think GlowPig here is a good example of that principle.

Now all we need is another bored scientist to make green eggs and we could have a real life Dr. Suess story.

I will not eat them in a box, I will not eat them with a fox...

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home