Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mural is Finished!

Finished the mural today. My client's wife deemed it "perfect!" Here's some shots below. The hole in the ceiling was a nasty light fixture they want to replace. The "brick" stuff you see is the wallpaper below it, which has some plant and insect art I replicated in the mural. I really "whitewashed" the color out so the effect is light and airy, which is exactly what they need in an otherwise small bathroom with short ceiling height and busy wallpaper. If the color was intense it would be suffocating!!

Next, I marble 4 of the columns in the same bathroom, starting next week. For the next couple of days I hope to update my website, Matt's website, and maybe do some of my other art. I have another show coming up, more about that later!

HI TERRI I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS AND ESCAPING THAT HELLISH HEAT IN CALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to ya soon!


















































































2 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

Well done, as usual! Good thing I like you otherwise I'd be really jealous of your talent. :-)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Gabe said...

DAMN you're good!
Similar to Moose, I look at this and wish I could just paint a straight line

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home