Saturday, August 05, 2006

FLORIDA DRIVERS SUCK!

Before I indulge in my obscenity laced rant, go to this website for a good laugh, especially if you hate bad drivers and wish there was a way to get back at them other than swinging a nine iron into their skulls.

I live in southeastern FL and everyone on the road here SUCKS!

I've lived in Boston, CA and Dallas, and have been all over the country, including Los Angeles, which is notorious for its traffic. Boston's not much better...but I'll tell you one thing, at least people use blinkers and are semi-conscious on the road. I used to hate Boston drivers.....now I miss them!

Here in south Florida people LOVE to sit back and relax in the left lane. The left lane is for passing, and in Boston earns you a pissed-off tailgater leaning on the horn or highbeams should you be so ignorant as to amble in it with your cruise-control on 64. You just don't do it. Here, it's like a paved paradise for big fat minivan drivers yammering on cellphones. Or anyone else in a car or truck. They LOVE the left lane and won't move even when they see thousands of cars trying to get around them.

The worst is when you have a granny in the right, where she belongs, a cement truck next to her, a tanker truck next to him, and in the left lane IS A FAT BITCH IN AN MINIVAN WHO IS DOING 55!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL THAT PERSON!!!!!!!! You also see big trucks in the left lane too, going as slow as can be. Has anyone read their DMV handbooks recently? Does anyone know that the left lane is for passing, and that slower traffic should stay to the right???

I HATE YOU PEOPLE!!! It's bad enough you can barely drive anywhere else! But you need to get out of the left lane!!!! No one here uses their blinkers, everyone cuts you off, and FORGET IT if you want to drive US1 near Hollywood, Hallandale or probably all towns it runs through.....NO ONE IS AWAKE ON US1!!!!!!!! I look at them when I drive by and they are usually on their phone! If not on the phone, they are picking their nose, hitting their kids, reading a paper, or ANYTHING BUT FUCKING DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. That's it for today's rant. I'd feel much better if I knew I wasn't about to get on the road again, but I am.

DIE SOUTH FLORIDA DRIVERS, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how I'll get back at them....HAHA I love this site!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mooselet said...

I love those cards. Believe me, drivers here are just as bad. Brisbanites are the nicest people until they get into their cars, and then... well, damned if I know what happens. Makes me miss Boston drivers and all the Massholes.

Doubly funny as another blog I read regularly was ranting about bad drivers the other day. You may like his accompanying cartoon:

http://www.blogography.com/archives/2006/08/foadt.html#more

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home