Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time to Update

Pretty soon I'm overhauling this blog. I know the basics of Dreamweaver and Fireworks but deeper than that, I'm screwed. I'm a DIY girl so I will learn to do it myself. The last free template I used got highjacked, I lost all my links. So forgive me if this blog looks rather plain jane and my link to your blog is no longer here.

I also have a lot of make-up posts to do...I haven't been around lately. I just got back from a Fetish convention that was an absolute riot, I have lots of photos to post of that. Matt and I went as "press". Let me just sum it up by saying that the surreality that is a Fetish convention is NOTHING compared to having breakfast the day after at a Christian eggs and grits diner. More about that later.

Matt's in Albany on work so I can hog the computer again. It's just Howie the cat and me for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home